Once you have completed all the necessary steps for your Post you are ready to publish your post.
Publishing your Post:
If you are happy with your post and the default publishing settings, simply click on Publish in the Publish area of your sidebar.
Alternatively, see the options below…
Saving a Draft of Your Post:
If you aren’t ready to publish live just yet, you can click on Save Draft on the top left of the Publish Section and a draft of your post will be saved for you to edit later and publish when ready.
You also have the option to schedule your post to be published at a later date on a particular date and time.
Scheduling a Post to Publish on a Future Date and Time:
- Scroll up on the right hand sidebar Publish area and find an item titled “Publish Immediately”
- Adjacent to the item click on the “Edit” option.
- This will bring up a dialog box with calendar and time.
- Select date and time that you require.
- You will note that the “Publish” button then changes to “Schedule”.
- Click on “Schedule” to confirm.
Your post is now scheduled to post at the date and time you specified.