Depending on how your site has been set up tags are sometimes visible in a “tag cloud” of key words or are searchable for your customer to drill down to more specific content. You can have multiple tags.
- Once you have created your Post and typed in your content go to the sidebar area on the right hand side of the screen and find a block called “Tags”.
- Create a tag by typing your tag into the text box and clicking on “Add”
- To choose a tag that has previously been created you can click on “Choose from the most used tags” which will display a list of the most used tags on your website, or simply start typing the word in your tag textbox and matching terms will appear of any tags added starting with the letters you have typed in. Simply select the one you want.
- You can add multiple tags.
- Tags can be terms – they are not restricted to only one word.